Attn Racers…. Due to the unfortunate incident last weekend and the amount of repair work required to be undertaken, we have decided to postpone the March 22nd meeting until further notice. The safety of everyone at our facility is our number one priority. We will be looking at better ways to protect our volunteers and officials and installing concrete start line barriers. The South Coast Powernats will go ahead as scheduled on April 27th.